Sunday, May 29, 2011

IMG_5027

IMG_5029

Playing with my new (used) camera- Canon Rebel XTI that I purchased from a very generous lady.
These were taken with the lens that came with the camera: GG (my god son) and I were taking pictures of each other- we discussed the subject of flash vs. no flash ;)

IMG_5041

With my new 50mm lens. It gets pretty great detail.

IMG_5045

IMG_5050

Trying to take a self portrait.

IMG_5059

His turn:

IMG_5088

IMG_5062

IMG_5065

I think I'm going to have fun with this!

6 comments:

jeana sohn said...

yay! the photos look so great! i'm so happy you are having fun with it. xo

Kate said...

Awesome! I just ordered a T2i and had a serious debate over it or the T1i. But it wasn't much more for the step up, so I just went for it.

Anonymous said...

ooo, I have camera envy!

Anne-Marie said...

I spent a year taking photos only with my 50mm lens. It's a good workhorse me thinks!

Jennifer said...

I was wondering who had bought the camera! If I had the money I would seriously consider buying the Lumix Four Thirds camera.

jennifer said...

congrats, looking forward to seeing what you shoot!