Thursday, August 25, 2011

Want/ Need

Yes, I make & wear my own clothes, but what can I say? I am loyal to my girls.

For Fall:

1-3 Caitlin Mociun via.

mociuntoto1
mociuntoto2
mociun toto3

Looove this print by Lina Rennell. Available here.

LRBek

I am a member of the cult of Comey.
I'd wear this brown dress to death, the green would be more of a special occasion type piece--maybe for Tomory's show in Switzerland this winter?


comeybek1
comeybek2

I do try to wait for sales,
but sometimes it's so hard!!


Speaking of sales--congrats to Emma who won the ERMIE Fire Season Tank, Jennifer who won the Shibori top, and Liz who won the remnants. I've just restocked the Sale with new items. Enjoy.

ALSO: Did you see this sweet post Anne-Marie did about our visit this week? Looking hot in that Bokeh Tank Anne- Marie!


6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I will happily enable you to purchase the green and blue dress. Its great. You'll love it. You'll wear it. Yay!

ilana kohn said...

you definitely deserve something special for the husband's show in switzerland!!

Belinda said...

I'm with Anne-Marie and Ilana. You deserve that green Rachel Comey number.

I'm pretty smitten with those Mociun prints too.

shara said...

I'm in love with the cut of the brown Rachel Comey dress...have you seen it in the lilac/flower print? So gorgeous. All your picks are amazing! The green dress is definitely very special.

Anna of The Analog House said...

I love every one! I esp love the Mociun. Looking to buy that outfit now, too!

xo, Anna of (Green Gable)

Jennifer said...

You guys are the best (enablers!)!

I must confess though- before I even composed this post I snapped that Mociun outfit up. In terms of cost per wear, I thought I'd get a lot of mileage out of those separates.

So, I'll have to save up my pennies a bit before I can indulge any further...