Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspiration

-1

Above: Photo and installation by David John/YHBHS


IMG_7830

zittel

IMG_7841

IMG_7840
IMG_7837
IMG_7885
IMG_7855
IMG_7857
IMG_7858
IMG_7868
IMG_7871
IMG_7875
IMG_7867
IMG_7882
IMG_7869

Some days are really good days.

Hadley & I went to see my friend David John's striking installation at LAMA, then had a little lunch here,
took Laurel Canyon Blvd. down to see the great Andrea Zittel show at Regen, and topped it off with a stop at IKO IKO's lovely new digs.

That little indigo plant in the last pic went home with me. (It's the work of Britt Browne- who's blog is one of my current faves).


I'd love to hear what you've been inspired by lately!


6 comments:

YHBHS said...

oh fantastic! can't wait to see andrea's show....

Anna of The Analog House said...

Lovely photos!

xo, Anna of (green gable0

ilana kohn said...

what i've been inspired by lately: you!

Anonymous said...

i want to visit all of these in one day.

xo

BUILDING BLOCK said...

your posts make me homesick for LA :D

Anne-Marie said...

Those necklaces are gorgeous!