Friday, November 11, 2011

Platform

IMG_9172
IMG_9177
IMG_9173
IMG_9176
IMG_9184
IMG_9185
IMG_9188
IMG_9187

I stopped by Platform yesterday--such a colorful place! They have a lot of fun, affordable, interesting items in the shop at the moment...perfect for the Holiday season.

In addition to the retail shop, there is a Trend Library located on the premises that you may peruse for a small fee . I did so a few months ago, and it was very cool. Sarah, one of Platform's owner's, gave me a little peek of some of the latest additions to the library yesterday--let's just say I'm itching to get back there and use the library again.

If you are looking for something to do this weekend, Martin Rusch has an opening (Sat 11/12 at 7pm) for his lovely photos at the shop. I wish I could make it, but my friend Whitney also has an opening across town which I'm very excited to attend.

The end of the year always gets so busy, doesn't it? So much to see & do!

No comments: