Sunday, October 14, 2012

ERMIE Curates Weltenbuerger

ermiewb3
IMG_4050
IMG_4025
IMG_4030
IMG_4043
IMG_4034
IMG_4044
IMG_4053
IMG_4026
IMG_4052

I helped curate a show/ pop-up that will be on view at Weltenbuerger in Venice!

The opening reception is next Saturday, 10/20. 7-11 pm. Please stop by and say hello...there will be a live DJ set by Genevieve Dellinger!

The photos above are just a peek at a few of the pieces on display by the many talented artists and designers who were so generous to contribute to this project. (please click on the photos for more information...more images to come of the full roster! Additional photographs on my Instagram as well).

Many thanks to Bryan Sanderson, Bashir Daviid Naim and Erik Naya for making this event possible. Hope to see you there!

EDIT: If you can make it to Venice, CA, in person...you may shop the curation online here.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jennifer. This is the standard of curation that I'd expect from you. I wish I could be there to see it in person. I hope the opening goes well.

Vanessa Samp said...

Yes, wish I could go and see! Looks totally amazing. Lovely selections Jennifer:) all the best on that day<3