Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Echo Park Craft Fair

IMG_5872
IMG_5874
IMG_5875
IMG_5877
IMG_5880
IMG_5881
IMG_5885
IMG_5891
IMG_5895
IMG_5896
IMG_5902

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the Echo Park Craft Fair this past weekend! You all made it a smashing success. I was so busy, I was only able to snap a handful of photos. 

Thank you to all of the amazing women who contributed projects to my booth: Debra Baxter, Cheryl Cambras, Julie Cho, Claire Cottrell, Lili Cuzor, Emilie Halpern, Katie Hanburger, Hadley Holliday, Kate Miss, and Melanie Nakaue and Lauren Spencer King. I adore you all , and all that you do.

Of course, extra special thanks to my Mom, who helped out so much in the booth, and to Rachel Craven and Beatrice Valenzuela - the goddesses who created this amazing event, and work so hard each season to put on a fantastic fair. Thank you!
xx
JPD

No comments: